Each month I am asking friends to identify one link that they have seen online in the last month that they think is a “must see”. It can be a story, a picture, a video or a thought. I just ask that it be something they thought was inspiring.
Check out these links that we’re recommending as must see:
- Tools for Thinking (from Alastair Shields)
- Change Anyway: The 10 Paradoxical Commandments of Government (from Reanna Browne)
- Dealing with the tough stuff (from Teresa Hart)
- Public Sector Women (from Gemma Lake)
- Behind every successful woman there’s a wife (from Cameron Tyrrell)
- How to create time (from Caryn Chalk)
- Let’s use video to reinvent education (from Jason Schoolmeester)
Now it’s your turn: in the comment section pick one thing that you saw this month that inspired you and share it.